When you order from us, we retain your name, address and email address (where applicable) for our own administrative purposes. These details are shared only with the card payment provider (the company who securely process your payment). They are not divulged to any other company or business or anyone outside flowersbypost.com or their agents.
Payment Card Details
Your payment card details are encrypted on our site and securely sent to Sagepay, (http://www.sagepay.com/ ) one of the UK’s biggest payment gateways. Our SSL certificate ensures maximum security for you. When you purchase online Sagepay retain your card details on their secure systems for administrative purposes as a record of the transaction. We at flowersbypost.com DO NOT have access to these details at any time.
Our on-line quick payment facility
Returning customers will see a facility on the site for making payment without entering their details. Only the last four digits are displayed. Many sites now use this type of facility and it is fast becoming the norm (see Amazon for instance). It is purely for customer convenience and poses no security risk whatsoever.
Please note the following information which relates to our advertising policy on Google.
- We have implemented and use Display Advertising.
- The Google Analytics features that we have implemented is based on Displayed Advertising (e.g. Remarketing).
- Visitors can opt out of Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- To opt out of our advertising campaign please go to the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
We do everything possible to ensure that your order will be delivered as requested but realise that when relying on third parties and the vagiaries of weather there is no 100% guarantee. If your order fails to be delivered within the specifies time, however, we will undertake to replace the full order at no cost to you or make a full refund whichever you choose. We cannot be held responsible for making any reparation over and above that whatever the circumstnaces.