Privacy and Security Policy
Here at flowersbypost.com we take the issue of customer confidentiality very seriously. We understand the concerns that you may have about buying on the internet and we will address some of the most important ones here.
- All your personal details such as name and address, phone number and email address are stored on our own secure servers and these details are not passed on to any third party EXCEPT to www.sagepay.com (0845 11144 55) one of Britain’s biggest independent online payment providers where your online payments are processed under maximum security to protect your card details. Please visit their site to find assurances of their reliability. Sage Pay has achieved the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). They adhere to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that your details remain secure throughout the transaction process, which is why we have chosen them to process payments for Flowers By Post.
- You will see an icon on our site ‘Secured by Verisign’. This is an online certificate that proves that we are who we say we are and that we hold an SSL123 certificate to that effect.
- When you reach the page for inputting your card details you will see that the URL in the address bar changes to https which is another indication that the page is secure. You will also notice that the page now shows a padlock. (This padlock shows in various locations on the page, depending on your web browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, etc)
- We are registered with the Jersey Data Protection Registrar: Morier House, St. Helier, Jersey, JE1 1DD, and comply with all their stringent requirements for data security.
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
Flowersbypost.com is fully compliant with PCI DSS. PCI DSS was developed by the major credit card companies as a guideline to help organisations, that process card payments, prevent credit card fraud, hacking and various other security vulnerabilities and threats. Our compliance demonstrates that our payment process has been tested and shown to be secure.
- All telephone orders and enquiries are dealt with by our own employees living and working in Jersey, Channel Islands. We do not use call centres.
flowersbypost.com is fully owned by:
B. J. Le Tourneur Limited
40 The Esplanade